Over the last 115 years, chiropractic care has been the leading natural and non-invasive approach to treating chronic spinal pain conditions. The field of chiropractic medicine continues to change, and our clinics specializes in using the best combination of chiropractic care with spinal rehab exercises for pain management and pain relief.
Chiropractic care works by first relieving the tension or inflammation to allow your nerves to properly communicate. The irritation your nerves leaving your spinal cord is the chief cause of pain. When chiropractic adjustments are given to relieve the pressure placed on the nerves of the spine, relief is noticed almost instantly. This relationship between the spine and nervous system is the main focus of chiropractic treatment.
With chiropractic care, patients not only respond to pain conditions, but also to conditions affecting the entire body as well.
We Are Here To Help!
The doctors at Springs Chiropractic & Sports Rehab are dedicated to helping you feel your best and achieving a pain-free life through a holistic treatment approach. Our doctors will take their time to listen to your health concerns before performing a detailed physical examination. They will then recommend a patient-specific treatment plan that will help alleviate your immediate aches and pains while also working to correct the underlying cause of your body’s pain and dysfunction.
We offer treatment in several chiropractic methods, including:
- Spinal decompression therapy for herniated discs, bulging discs, sciatica and more
- Manual adjustments (spinal manipulation) using drop tables
- Activator device
- Active and passive rehab therapy
- Neuromuscular re-education
- Therapeutic exercises
- Theraband® re-strengthening We may also use modalities during your treatment such as heat and class 4 cold laser therapy, ultrasound, electro-stimulation using a TENS unit, and extracorporeal shock wave therapy..