- Springs Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy in Colorado Springs »
- Therapeutic Massage Treatment at Springs Chiropractic
Therapeutic massage is a holistic way to put an end to muscle fatigue as well as to promote blood circulation, muscular relaxation along with improving mental and physical well-being. At Springs Chiropractic Rehabilitation Centers, you can avail our therapeutic massage treatment (deep tissue massage) and ease all physical and mental stress away with the gentle movements of the therapists’ hands.
Deep Tissue Massage:
Deep tissue massage is the ideal treatment for those “trouble spots” in the body where a person feels frequent pain and stiffness.
The technique targets the various layers of muscles, tendons and the fascia that protects the muscles, bones and joints around it, deep under the skin, using slow, deliberate and moderately rhythmic strokes.
Benefits of Deep Tissue Massage:
The main benefits of deep tissue massage have been discussed below:
- A single 45 min to one hour massage session can significantly reduce blood pressure levels (According to a study published in the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine).
- Reduction in the levels of stress hormone has been associated with therapeutic massage techniques like deep tissue.
- Increase in the levels of oxytocin and serotonin in the body, which leads to better mood along with helping in relaxation of the mind and body.
- Medical conditions like arthritis, bronchitis, allergy, carpal tunnel syndrome, fibromyalgia, temporomandibular joint disorder, depression, anxiety, and chronic fatigue syndrome can be effectively reduced using therapeutic massage.
Apart from these, a deep tissue massage can help people sleep and concentrate better, along with developing in them, a lasting sense of well-being.
The deep tissue massage therapists at Springs Chiropractic are trained and licensed professionals who can help people with chronic muscle tension too.
Call Springs Chiropractic to book your appointment for a deep tissue massage session today.